Sinister: TV?

Chris Stack Chris.Stack at xxx.com
Wed Oct 8 21:09:48 BST 1997

Not that I mind B&S becoming famous or going on top of the pops, it's just
that I hate the thought of all the people I've ever played them to and then
been told they were pants, coming up to me and telling me to listen to this
great new band. It happens.
Is anyone else embarassed by the fact that we have a popular music programme
with such a bad name? and that other people  in far off lands are laughing
at our stupid '60's TV titles. 'Cos I am.