Sinister: French photo

Walter jacques.buron at xxx.fr
Thu Oct 9 01:15:33 BST 1997

> do photos?  Besides the one that was in "Sinister" I
> can only recall seeing two other photos of them in
> print...one in NME and one in Melody Maker and both of
> those were just of Stuart, not the entire band.  I
> suppose its no big deal, really, just a little quirk of theirs
> that I'm intrigued by.

Maybe you British don't know that there was a long article about B&S in a french
magazine, "Les Inrockuptibles" (n°114), where you can find ONE photo, but a
good one (I think) : it's not a photo of the entire band, there's only Isobel,
sitting on the grass in a field, laughing and looking at someone we can't see.
She's wearing black trousers and a black shirt, with a red jacket on (there seems
to be a sticker on her jacket, with Speedway something written).
I must confess she's very very pretty...

Walter