Sinister: re: now listen, sonny

Andrew Dean Andrew.Dean at xxx.net
Thu Oct 9 14:23:35 BST 1997

Sinister: now listen, sonny

J Jackson (johnj at seahouses.u-net.com)
Wed, 08 Oct 1997 21:40:46 +0100

the dukester:
>>well i don't wanna start a fight, but actually
>>andy is right... the FRONT of Snowball is just
>>plain pink. It's the back that has the writing
>>on.

>He said "ON THE COVER"
>well my Snowball has writing on the cover.
>he didn't say the FRONT and he didn't say the BACK
>so there
>nur nur
>JJ

um, i meant on the front. the new b&s does have the info on
the back of it - there's a picture of it on dave's web site.
not that cd singles have backs to them, at least not in
those slimline cases, the cd gets in the way... kudos to b&s
for using album cases for singles btw.

>There was a rather nice t-shirt at the time
>though (not officially catalogued, but sold by
>Sarah at shows alongside the 'leaf' design) that
>was a purple square with 'the field mice' in
>black in a corner.

i have one of these and have only ever seen one other (at a
boo radleys / wedding present gig in aylesbury years ago).
mine was a 23rd birthday present and jo who bought it for me
had hassled all the band to sign it. 'rock on - harvey
williams' it says... weeks before that, before snowball was
released, i'd asked clare if there were any official fm
t-shirts and she suggested i made my own - 'the cover of the
new lp will probably be easiest'. ha. i wore it to the gig
that september and clare recognised me because of it, first
time we'd met...

andy
who'd put some tellytubby stuff here again today except this
morning's episode (the 7:15 one anyway) was so dull. oh,
except for po's tai chi when she was demonstrating the tubby
custard machine...