Sinister: Best records of all time....

Matrix mlang at xxx.com
Thu Oct 9 23:15:20 BST 1997

I have gotten a little bit of a picture of what the people on this list
listen to but I thought I would throw my hat in the ring with something a
bit more concrete... my top ten favorite records of all time (I think
Sinister would probably be in the fifties somewhere).  Anyway, here they
are:

1. Elvis Costello & The Attractions- Blood & Chocolate (1986)
2. Joni Mitchell- The Hissing of Summer Lawns (1975)
3. De La Soul is Dead (1991)
4. Van Morrison- Astral Weeks (1968)
5. Game Theory- Lolita Nation (1987)
6. Yes- Close to the Edge (1972)
7. Joni Mitchell- Blue (1971)
8. Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon (1973)
9. Liz Phair- Exile in Guyville (1993)
10.PM Dawn- Of the Heart, the Soul and of the Cross (1991)

The one most of you have probably not heard of is Game Theory's Lolita
Nation.  Game Theory's lead singer/songwriter Scott Miller is THE most
under rated songwriter of all time.  His newer incarnation of Game Theory
is called the Loud Family and I heartily recommend all of the records in
his canon.

matrix