Sinister: Rough Guide entry

Honey psm at xxx.net
Fri Oct 10 12:21:19 BST 1997

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 oc245d8aff at colon.net wrote:

> This is designed to set the ball rolling....

> That's it. Anything to add, delete, whatever? Anybody else
> going to have a go? Forgive me if 36 entries have already
> arrived this morning, I am now a digestive member of the
> list. But I have a feeling I'll be changing back sooner or
> later.

OK well I'll put it with the others :)  I was beginning to wonder
whether this idea was a goner but I think this is a rollicking good
read - anything that mentions Terry Thomas gets my vote.

My only feeling is we need some more history - mythical if necessary.
I'm not equipped to supply it - can anyone else?  I was a bit worried
about the (ahem) "seriousness" of their other entries until I re-read
the Spinal Tap entry.

Others should feel free to send alternative complete entries.  I'm
sure we can mix and match.  I mailed Rough Guides about whether they
are interested in a B&S entry per se, but no reply yet.

Other stuff:

1. More guitar tabs, this time from Ben T, of two Tigermilk songs -
   ta Ben!  Now at

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/chords.html

2. Does anyone get the footers to list messages messed up (i.e. last
   letter repeated as in "sinisterr"...)?  If so could you tell me what
   mailer you are using?

3. Hello to our member from Thailand.  I'd love to know how you heard
   about B&S!

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net