Sinister: I'm back apologising!

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 11 03:48:49 BST 1997

>I've been as busy as the proverbial bee and tracked down an article which,
>though probably not definitive, should go a long way to explaining to
>non-UK listers what the indie/twee/cutie scene was about.
>�Anyway, I've enclosed it as a text file(only 26K) and am sure you'll find
>it interesting, even if you're from the UK.

Keith Watson tells me that the file was gibberish. It seems that I sent it
compressed for the Mac (default setting). Apparently PC users can't read Mac
encoded files � not fair since Macs can read PC files. Pesky PCs.

Anyway, I've re-sent it Base 64 encoded and uncompressed as plain text. If it's
still gibberish please mail me. I still think it's worth a read!

Bye,

Paul
<plaird at ndirect.co.uk>

"Go to work on an Egg" - The Egg Marketing Board