Sinister: happy happy...

Kate Dornan a.northern.soul at xxx.com
Sat Oct 11 19:04:31 BST 1997

Walked into the Vinyl Exchange today... and what should be playing but
the LLPJ CD! It was Photo Jenny at the time... then along comes Elvis
and I suddenly forgot all the words- thus losing a chance to recite them
all as I flicked through the tapes and show off my innate musical taste
and knowledge :) - ah well there's always next time <g>
Just a happy little moment in a normal little day... I defend my posting
of it with the fact that it's more damn related than some of the stuff
you older&wiser people send *smile*
Off to rent a video now and finish letters [to two members of this list
as it happens!]... keep on lovin', ppl...
Oh, and a friend and I listened to a song we wrote ages ago
today..........and realised it was *really* B&S... dammit.... talk about
pre-empting influences! This happen to anyone else?

love
  Kate xxx

"no harm can come to me
    when i'm in your company"