Sinister: sorry

superbob parachute at xxx.net
Sun Oct 12 21:45:28 BST 1997

hey. i was trying to reply to stuart gardiner, and it came back unknown
user...so now i have to post it to the list.
this is meant for stuart gardiner.

Stuart Gardiner wrote:
> While I'm on the subject, if anyone else out there
> wants dubs of Tigermilk / Radcliffe Sessions / Evening Session from last
> month, drop me a line, I've got through my current batch now.

hey. i would very much like a copy of both of the sessions. could you
mail me back and let me know exactly what songs these are and if i
should send you a tape or money or dirt or whatever you want in
exchange.
thanks.
-brad