Sinister: the vicar or whatever...

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 13 10:06:42 BST 1997

One question: who is Seymour Stein?

[Keith Watson]
Head of Sire Records... Signed Talking Heads, Richard Hell and the Voidoids, The Dead Boys, Madonna, The Smiths, Echo and the Bunnymen, James and so on.

Klas... sorry, haven't yet got in touch with Athole, it's proving quite difficult to get his new phone number, I tried this weekend but to no avail. I'm sure I'll find out some time soon.

Keith.