Sinister: happy happy...

The Spod mbge5dss at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 13 10:19:15 BST 1997

> Date:          Sat, 11 Oct 1997 19:04:31 +0100
> From:          Kate Dornan <a.northern.soul at xxx.com>
> To:            Sinister at ph.ed.ac.uk
> Subject:       Sinister: happy happy...

> Thanks for using NetForward!
> http://www.netforward.com
> v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
>
> Walked into the Vinyl Exchange today... and what should be playing but
> the LLPJ CD! It was Photo Jenny at the time... then along comes Elvis
> and I suddenly forgot all the words- thus losing a chance to recite them
> all as I flicked through the tapes and show off my innate musical taste
> and knowledge :) - ah well there's always next time <g>
> Just a happy little moment in a normal little day... I defend my posting
> of it with the fact that it's more damn related than some of the stuff
> you older&wiser people send *smile*
> Off to rent a video now and finish letters [to two members of this list
> as it happens!]... keep on lovin', ppl...
> Oh, and a friend and I listened to a song we wrote ages ago
> today..........and realised it was *really* B&S... dammit.... talk about
> pre-empting influences! This happen to anyone else?
>
> love
>   Kate xxx
>
> "no harm can come to me
>     when i'm in your company"

Yup it happened to me to cos I was also in Vinyl Exchange at the same
time Wierdness!!!!!! :) Any way if these rumoured Manchester gigs are
going ahead then I may be able to put up a couple of ppl but i will
need to know exact dates first It will be on first mailed first
served basis but if there are lots i could always ask a couple of
friends to lend some space.

    The Spod
          xxxxxxx

                         J !!The Spod!!
                 "Toddlers - Stormtroopers of the
                      Dark Lord of Entropy"

      "TACT - Describing others as they see themselves"
             E-mail@ the.spod at deathsdoor.com