Sinister: consider kate embarrassed!

Kate Dornan a.northern.soul at xxx.com
Mon Oct 13 12:02:49 BST 1997

> if you're a mere 16 years of age what are you doing knowing
> stuff like this from nq.guardian.co.uk?:

[snip!]

I'm a reasonably well read pretentious **** with medical parents and a
misplaced thirst for knowledge. Think that just about covers it! Dunno,
maybe that book is ingrained on my mind cos I was reading that bit of it
when our car crashed... ;)

I was however quite amused to have this said to me in a resulting email:

> are you by any chance a Biochemist/Biologist/Anthropologist
>
> /Doctor/Geneticist or all of the above?

hehehe!!!

> (i noticed, though, that when they came to print the answer
> in the paper they chose the only othe answer they had (which
> said exactly the same thing)...)

Yes, I was quite annoyed especially as I replied first! :)

> and quoting field mice lyrics too... shouldn't you be off
> listening to the spice girls? 8)

grr... watch it you... (as a matter of fact, my field mice tape was made
for me by an obsessive spice girls fan, so there you go!)

enough about me already,
  Kate xxx
(currently reading: "Conundrum" by Jan Morris)