Sinister: 3..6..9

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 13 13:01:41 BST 1997

Have just missed my first lecture due to listening to new EP.  I
really don't think I'm going to be able to move from my computer(with
CD) for this afternoon's lecture.  Must withdraw my membership from
bored at Uni club.

Which was written first Fakers or Elvis ?

Nathan

[Keith Watson]
Presuming that it was Fakers - heard that over a year ago... The other thing is, the version of Le Pastie de la bourgeousie is different to that one on the tape that I gave you recently - odd as all the EP tracks have been exactly the same, especially as they even include the daft end of "You made me forget my dreams" and the strange voice in the middle of "Photo Jenny"

	I must admit also that I don't find it in the least bit strange that people are listening to music from before they were born or whatever - I was 16 in 1989 and spent the previous 3 years listening mainly to punk stuff (Wire, Buzzcocks, Stranglers, Clash stuff like that) from when I was around about 5 or 6 years old - also listening to the Smiths, Echo and the Bunnymen, New Order and indie stuff (or if you like... more indie) MBV, House of Love and stuff - plus shitloads of 60's and other 70's stuff too. If you like music, and you buy a lot of it, you're guaranteed to run out of good stuff that's being released currently and will have to go and buy older stuff.

Cheers,
	Keith.