Sinister: 3..6..9

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 13 13:49:16 BST 1997

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Nathan Howie wrote:

> Have just missed my first lecture due to listening to new EP.  I
> really don't think I'm going to be able to move from my computer(with
> CD) for this afternoon's lecture.  Must withdraw my membership from
> bored at Uni club.
>
> Which was written first Fakers or Elvis ?
>
> Nathan

If you listen carefully to the end of Fakers on the EP, you can hear the
words "two, three, four" as if he's counting down to when to stop playing,
which would imply that that is the original and Elvis came later.

Maybe I'm just being stupid here, but has anyone any idea what the word
that has been blanked out in the sleevenotes is meant to be? I think it
was h-----s. Oh, and whoever it was was talking a bit back about lyrics
being different to what it says on the lyric sheet, they've done it again
on the first song first verse.

So then, are the "Fakers" dogs, cats or brocolli?
Stuart G