Sinister: Seymour Stein

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 13 14:49:01 BST 1997

Hi,

This is my first message n'all so hello everyone and...

I'm sure I can remember an evening session ... er session when B&S
played Seymour Stein and our Steve says...

"Oh, that'll be the one about the American Record Label Bosses,
wil it?" (or something like that anyway)

I can't remember what the reply was (it wasn't definite anyway) but
the lyrics of the song seemed appropriate if this was the case.

cheers, neil