Sinister: Sorry

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 13 15:42:58 BST 1997

Oops...
I just wrote and replied to the Seymour Stein question and just
noticed Keith W already had (and much better than I did) so sorry...
 Oh yeah and the Suede B0Sides album is really good and its
interesting how some of the early ones sound quite DogManStaresque
even before Dog Man Star if you know what I mean...

PS Im pretty sure Belle and Sebastian smoke, they stopped for a fag
break at their gig in the QM Union here in Glasgow and Sarah asked
the people at the front if we had a light- I'd lost my lighter at the
time but ah well never mind.

cheers, Neil