Sinister: arse

Andrew Dean Andrew.Dean at xxx.net
Mon Oct 13 16:07:19 BST 1997

just spent my dinner hour on the bus into town and back. it
took 1:15 which is 30 mins more than i have for lunch. bet
hey, new b&s single out today so... except virgin didn't
have any in so it was a completely wasted trip. spoke to the
bloke who commented on my t-shirt last time i was there (he
didn't seem to recognise me though) and he said that it was
due in (they had a whole 5 copies ordered) but they hadn't
got it, maybe tomorrow.

5 copies? i wanted 3 myself... and there were literally
hundreds of copies of the damn spice girls single on the
shelves there. same with woolworths where it looked like the
spice girls was the only new single released this week.

oh um. still, it means i get to have wensleydale and apple
sandwiches from boots instead of the stuff that passes for
food in the machines here at work...

andy