Sinister: arse

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 13 16:01:15 BST 1997

due in (they had a whole 5 copies ordered) but they hadn't
got it, maybe tomorrow.

5 copies? i wanted 3 myself... and there were literally

[Keith Watson]
5 copies! Bizarre, me and John Stuart just met down the town in Edinburgh at lunchtime today where they've got at least 75 copies of it stacked on one of the main shelves at the front - we are in Scotland I suppose, but I'm sure that doesn't make a difference now - maybe a year ago. Having said that Virgin in Edinburgh has had about that many for both Dog on Wheels and Lazy Line Painter Jane too.

No wonder they had difficulty getting into the charts last time if the bloody shops won't even stock the single.

Keith.