Sinister: arse

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 13 18:47:11 BST 1997

> > 5 copies! Bizarre, me and John Stuart just met down the town in
> > Edinburgh at lunchtime today where they've got at least 75 copies of
> > it stacked on one of the main shelves at the front -

Well the HMV in Cambridge had plenty on sale this morning, but they seem
to have been going quite quickly, there were already plenty of spaces on
the shelves by the time I made it at 11. Quite why Virgin would only have
5 copies is a mystery - for (hopefully) a top 40 single; maybe Richard
Branson just doesn't appreciate good music...

Stuart G
(Just going back to listen to Pastie for the tenth time today...)

P.S. Does anyone else find it slightly grating the way he pronounces "La
Pastie" as if it was "La Parstie"?