Sinister: Favourite track

John Hucker john.hucker at xxx.net
Mon Oct 13 20:11:16 BST 1997

Hi,

Back home and my record bying agent didn't let me down - although she didn't buy a copy
for herself which disapointed me a bit.  I'll have to play her the EP to death until
she repents of her wayward ways and has to buy a copy for herself.

Anyway, how about a show of hands for our favourite track on the EP?  It's early days
yet, despite playing it non-stop for the last hour, but at the moment my fave is 'Le
Pastie ...'.

I think I'll have a quick break and let the new songs sink in for a while.  Maybe my
favourite will change after a quick dose of Eastenders.

Take everything,
JohnnyX.