Sinister: Favourite track

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 13 21:08:21 BST 1997

> Anyway, how about a show of hands for our
> favourite track on the EP?  It's early days
> yet, despite playing it non-stop for the last
> hour, but at the moment my fave is 'Le
> Pastie ...'.

well i did love 'fakers' for some time, and then i
loved 'book' because, ooh, it sounded lovely.
then when i got the entire ep i liked pastie
because it's so POP, but now i like 'beautiful'
best because, well it is.  See, it's simple :-)

the duke

--
Tangents On-Line
http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/