Sinister: Seymour at w.54th

tanya Tanya101 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 13 21:32:19 BST 1997

I don't know. All I know is he came in late, with a younger fellow and
sat down in the back, meaning near the door, I recognized him and made a
note of it. The rumour I've heard is that the song "Seymour Stein" is
basically "true," that he really loves the band and wanted to sign them
to Sire. I don't know the man, but he looked like he was having a good
time.