Sinister: See More

P. Miller / A. Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Tue Oct 14 09:59:43 BST 1997

Seymour Stein is listed as one of the collaborators for the sleeve art of Jeff
Wayne's War of the Worlds! Well I never!

He also rejected the second album by Brian Wilson and Eugene Landy (psychiatrist
to the stars), "Sweet Insanity", thus depriving the world of the chance to hear
Brian's hardcore rap song, "Smart Girls". Insiders say that it gives Vanilla Ice
a run for his money.

Stein is also associated with someone called Lenny Waronker.

I'm glad the subject of Seymour Stein has come up again, because I've been doing
my homework since the last time. I've got more Seymour facts, but I'll keep them
for next time.

My favourite song on the new EP is "Beautiful". And I think this record is the
best they've done so far, music, lyrics, little story, cover photo, the lot.

I'm glad to see we have a (part-time) heavy metal fan on the list. What do your
heavy metal mates think of Belle and Sebastian? Poofters, I bet.

Peter