Sinister: See More

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 14 11:04:26 BST 1997

I'm glad to see we have a (part-time) heavy metal fan on the list. What do your
heavy metal mates think of Belle and Sebastian? Poofters, I bet.

[Keith Watson]
Hear Hear... glad to see you're loud and proud about it. I'm personally quite partial to Motorhead at times, and ACDC - Back in Black and Hell's Bells - cracking tracks - I'm a big led Zep fan too, and Purple, Sabbath etc. Unlike quite a lot of my friends however, I've never had a hairy metal past - My mate Kevin's got loads of metal albums and has been to see Whitesnake three times. Myself however I've never brought my daughter to the slaughter or anything like that (partly because I don't have a daughter and I don't know where the slaughter, or even what, it is). Most of the guys at work have had a metal past too - well, that's computer scientists for you.
	I did drag one of my metal pals from when I was at school to see Belle and Sebby at the Mitchell Library last year and he thought it was great - maybe there is a connection.

	So I did him a Kracking Kompilation of B+S "hits" for him to play on his walkman.

Keith.