Sinister: STEIN

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 14 11:06:51 BST 1997

Oh... also, forgot to mention. If anyone's at all interested in Seymour Stein then Clinton Heylin's "From the Velvets to the Voidoids" and "Please Kill Me" by Legs McNeil and Gillian McCain are good places to learn about his dealings with the late 70's New York Punk scene. Unfortunately these are the only kind of books I read - I'm not at all well read... I have read almost all of the Mr.Men books though.

Keith.