Sinister: A century of new eps

Klas Ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Tue Oct 14 14:57:08 BST 1997

Hi!

I think I remember that the one from Jeepster who threatened the soon-to-be
bootleggers mentioned another ep (which means another one than 3..6..9...)
before this year ends. I didn´t save that posting, but that´s how i
remembered it.
I might be wrong, though.
So the question remains unanswered... Any rumors?

Keith Watson!
You mentioned "Please kill me " and "From the Velvets..." which I tought
was interesting as I plan to order them from Bokus.com. How are they, and
most important do they cover the same artists and in that case, which one
is the best?
You can send the answer straight to me, as I lost your adress...

///Klas