Sinister: Favourite track

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Tue Oct 14 16:12:21 BST 1997

>          I would agree with you on the covers front. 'Dog..' was VERY
>          Smithsian almost to the point of self-parody. A sure fire
>          case of wearing influences on your sleeve. I'm also reminded
>          of the old Woodentops and, to an extent Housemartins,
>          sleeves. Anyone else have an opinion?

Funny, I never thought of the Smiths with the Dog on Wheels cover, but
yesterday when I saw the cover of  3..6..9 I thought of them immediatly.
 The colours reminded me of "Rank".  I like the B & S covers,  very
nice.  And I like the wee stories.  The smiths never gave you a wee
story.

The last band who's covers I loved were that of Suede.  Remember the
white backgrounds with the 'artistic' images on the front?  I was gutted
when they stopped doing them.

I'm very talkative today, aren't I?

Chris