Sinister: pastie and site help needed

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Tue Oct 14 18:45:07 BST 1997

someone asked what "...pastie..." meant but I've forgotton who.
The whole title means something along the line of,
	"the apathy of the aristocracy"
but I could be wrong.

--

Anyway the second bit of the subject line:

I'm considering ripping the design of my site to shreds and doing
something decent for once.

To do this I need some help from someone with graphics abilities and
maybe also a graphic designer.

All the HTML and gimmicks should be just within my capabilities,
so if you're any good with JPG's and GIF's and Animated things, please
get in touch (I don't need apps, I just need designers!).

Thanks

David Kitchen

Belle and Seabstian Fan Club

PS: we can't pay you for it! but you'll get a credit on the entrance :)

--
   http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/Belleandsebastian.htm
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk