Sinister: pastie and site help needed

Walter jacques.buron at xxx.fr
Tue Oct 14 22:43:19 BST 1997

Sorry, but "La Pastie" doesn't mean anything in french... Maybe in italian (it
sounds like an italian word, translated in french!!!) However, phonetically, it
could be apathy...
And "la bourgeoisie" is the middle class.

Question : do you think we'll very soon be able to buy the B&S new single in
France? Or should I order it through the net? Or go to London next week???

Walter
--
" Get me away from here, I'm dying..."