Sinister: re: Young Turks

Francisco Alberto Wong faw1 at xxx.edu
Tue Oct 14 21:17:31 BST 1997

While everyone seems to be putting their two cents in, and all the
head-bangers are being outed, I remember my two brothers and myself being
driven to the local college (Stony Brook) to check out Quiet Riot.  I
musta been seven or eight, but it was my first concert ever.  It was too
loud and I remained seated along with another woman and we both plugged
napkins into our ears while everyone else rushed the stage.  I couldn't
really see anything, but the highlight was when the drummer threw his
drumstick and it struck me in the chest.  I was too stunned to make a grab
for it.

B+S stuff:

And any truth to the news that the 3 eps will be released in america with
new tracks?

When's the next lp due?

that's it for me
francisco