Sinister: La, la la la

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 15 12:33:22 BST 1997

Hey guys,

Theres a bit of graffiti in Glasgow somewhere on Renfrew Street
according to my flatmates that just says' La Pastie de la
Bourgeoisie'
not sure when it first arrived but its definately been arond before I
heard of the single realease, beacuse I can remember discussing what
it meant with them...
We also came up with cake, imagining a 'Let them eat' type situation.
So either its Belle and Sebastian connected or maybe (and this would
make me feel dead cool) Stuart saw it and it inspired him.

thanks
neil H