Sinister: HMV and Grafitti

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Wed Oct 15 16:49:18 BST 1997

>HMV....WHO!!!, not even the computer came up with anything on them.

That's annoying because HMV have an advert in NME with their singles of the
week.  And who is one of the three bands featured on this?  Our favourite 7
piece Glasgow band, that’s who!

I remember foolishly going into HMV last year and asking if they had a copy
of Tigermilk.  They looked at me with a very blank face.  Then they entered
'Bellin Sebastian' into the computer.  Luckily got a copy in Fopp that same
day.

It seams a lot of people have a problem with the name of the band.  My
brother calls them 'Bell-end and Sabastyoid' just to piss me off.

>Naughty Chris Geddes needs reprimanding for his Roses-style stunt
>in Glasgow  - I take it you've noticed the enormous amount of V-Twin
>grafitti around Byres Road and Great Western Road...

Yeah, and who the hell is 'DAVE - THE NEW BAND'.  It seems to be written
everywhere in Edinburgh.

John S.