Sinister: re:t-burts

Chris Stack Chris.Stack at xxx.com
Wed Oct 15 17:05:08 BST 1997

I had the orange/brown t-shirt as well. Not one person commented on it when
I was in London last month. I went to Glasgow 3 days later for the
university open day thing, again no one said anything even though it was
crawling with students. I'm going to New York tomorrow so I'll try for
recognition there as well, somebody has to say something.