Sinister: pasties?

Mike Newman mike at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 16 00:41:34 BST 1997

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:41:23 +0100, duke of harringay
<tangent at mail.zynet.co.uk> said:

<< um, is there still a rule that you're not allowed
more than five tracks on a 12" single?  any more
and it's a (mini)LP... well that was the excuse we
used to hear back in the subway days. >>

I think this only applies chartwise. Any more than 4 different songs,
*or* over 20mins playing time, and its not a single format any more.

Except for where the tracks are all mixes of the same song, when there
is a max. of 40mins playing time.

This was the case when I last worked in a record shop (which is
thankfully a long time ago).

Mike