Sinister: aaaaaaggggghhhhh!

Simon Tyers hc97st at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 16 08:51:03 BST 1997

Having found myself so bores recently that I compiled my favourite 100 songs ever (The State That I Am In No.17,Stars of track & Field No.44),
I had the opportunity to go out and watch Scarfo at the Princess Charlotte,Leicester last night. And on what day do you think I had a relapse
of my cold on? Exactly.

If anyone here works in Leicester HMV (which is a bit of a long shot,but even so...),can you reserve me a copy of 369 Seconds Of Light for next Monday,please?

Simon Tyers.