Sinister: pastie

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Thu Oct 16 08:52:05 BST 1997

Claire Timmins wrote:

>  If I'm not mistaken (however I probably am),  'la pastie...' is a piece of
> graffiti on the wall right next to Greggs the bakers just off Byres road,
> so therefore it is about a cheese and onion pastie from the west end of
> Glasgow.
>  Still don't have the new ep in Dublin.

Yeah, Stuart Murdoch did that, oh the vandal.
That's the image we've got on our current front page if you care to see
it.
Also it's in the Dog On Wheels video, if anyone remembers.

David Kitchen

(lost and wondering what to do since credit failed to buy me a new
'puter and this one will probably disintegrate soon.)

PS: Today we'll be finding out if Belle and Sebastian will be playing
Top Of The Pops or not, news to follow.

--
   http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/Belleandsebastian.htm
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk