Sinister: Re: 3..6..9

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Thu Oct 16 14:02:04 BST 1997

I woke up this morning groggy from a late night, came downstairs to check my
e-mail before getting ready for work -- and here on the computer table was a
copy of the new EP -- Good Morning!!  Thanks Matt, who must've gotten it at
Secret Sounds yesterday.

So, I'm listening for the first time as I read the list, and so far it's "A
Century of Fakers" that is catching me.  That may be because I'm familiar
with the melody already or just because it's nice to hear something pretty
the morning after a David Bowie show.  And I love the rhythm -- or phrasing
-- of the words and music weaving together on this song.   If this was the
first B&S song I ever
heard I would love them right away.    (And back to an old topic -- the lyric
sung is different from the lyric printed almost immediately.)

A shame to have to leave this CD and go to work.......