Sinister: just got it

Kelso KELSO at xxx.com
Thu Oct 16 20:38:32 BST 1997

So, I finally got around to buying "3..6..9...." today on my
lunch break (and due to my compulsive and rabid record
purchasing ways, the excursion ended up costing me $86.76,
thank you very much.)  Anyway I got it at Other Music in
NYC...they were very well-stocked on both 7"s and
cd-singles.  I bought it on both 7" and cd, because, well,
because I'm compulsive and rabid.

On the artwork:  I like it.  I like the ultra-simplicity of it...I like
the wordlessness of it.  I like the image.  I'm glad they got a
way from that reddish tone which was washed over the last
few images.  The white is nice and clean and bright, like the
music.

On the music:  I've only spun the cd once so far, but I'm liking
"La Pastie..." best...something about the full, hollow-bodied
sound of the guitar, very western, I like that...something also
about Richard's drum and cymbal work...very nice.  Then, i
think I like "Put the Book back on the Shelf"

--kelso