Sinister: denim, pastels, major labels

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 16 21:20:59 BST 1997

>  i once got
> stephen and aggi to autograph my copy of "The
> Bell Jar" at a pastels gig in
> bristol years ago... still got it.

ah, the apathy of the bourgeouisie indeed.  Sylvia
Plath.  How quaint.  I expect her to be name
dropped in the next single naturally.  Some line
about forgetting to turn the oven off i expect.

Boom boom.

Hey, did i ever tell you about the time i went to
try and find her house in Boston?  Or how when i
came back i went up to visit her grave on her
birthday?  it was very bleak, very misty, very
cold.  and it was yorkshire.  i wrote a poem about
it.  i used to write poems about lots of things,
but they got lost in a fit of rage, so thank your
lucky stars you were all spared that.

So then... been there, done that.

> well i'm off to flirt with librarians.

but do they flirt back?  the question is weighted
heavily upon our pert and moisetened lips.  Pray,
kiss and tell.

love you all.

the duke of harringay

PS: Richard Edwards indeed.