Sinister: denim, pastels, major labels

Kate Dornan a.northern.soul at xxx.com
Thu Oct 16 21:47:30 BST 1997

heh...if you said that on a manics list you'd be mailbombed :)

> it.  i used to write poems about lots of things,
> but they got lost in a fit of rage, so thank your
> lucky stars you were all spared that.

mmm...remind me to have a fit of rage then... one of my biggest fears is
that I will die and all my shit poetry will be discovered *g*

> > well i'm off to flirt with librarians.
>
> but do they flirt back?  the question is weighted
> heavily upon our pert and moisetened lips.  Pray,
> kiss and tell.

Duke!!! Control yourself dearie!!! There ARE separate lists for that
type of thing y'know... :)
(um, not that I'd know, obviously.) And if they DO flirt back then I'm
bloody well moving to London cos Didsbury Library's are all old women
and they're too boring even to make predictable hair jokes at me like
other adults I tangle with... sigh... and I havent even got anyone to go
to the library WITH... and they never have any decent books :(

Sorry...bad life month... get me away from here I'm dying. Sharpish.

Love
  Kate xxx