Sinister: DIGEST USERS - VOTE!

Honey psm at xxx.net
Thu Oct 16 23:14:49 BST 1997

Suggestion that I change the frequency of the digest version of this list
- 'scuse the CAPS but I would like people reading the digests to notice...

The digests currently come out once a day.  I don't mind how often these
come out, but I can only automatically generate these on one of the
following two criteria:

1. Period: a single number of days, minimum(!) 1.

or (that's an "or", folks):

2. Size: in fact in bytes but I can work this out

So could digest users please tell me if they want a change: preferably by
voting for a change via my WWW page, as always (pause to get this right,
Andrew..)

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister

If you want to use a size criteria, give me a number of messages per
digest on the "other comments" box unless I get round to changing the
form.

If you are happy with the current one-per-day tell me that too!

Finally if you haven't got WWW access please send me a message - not to
the list, but to me personally.  But if you can get to the WWW use the
form.

Sorry it's SO dull isn't it?

Oh, all the people who sent me Felt info and offers, I am overwhelmed by
all your generosity!  And I will mail back soon when I get breathing
space!  Even Pete the Denim King!

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net