Sinister: top 10

hugh.atkins at xxx.net hugh.atkins at xxx.net
Mon Oct 20 03:46:07 BST 1997

Which songs do we love most from B&S ? Send me your TOP 10 and I'll
do my finest John Peel impression and compile the subsequent chart.

However, due to the fact not everyone has TIGERMILK, I'll do two charts,
one INCLUDING TIGERMILK and one NOT INCLUDING TIGERMILK.

Send your top tens either to this site or email me privately. I'll post
the results ASAP. Here's my top 10 which includes Tigermilk:

1. String Bean Jean
2. My Wandering Days are over
3. Mayfly
4. A Century of Evis