Sinister: in case you were wondering...

Simon Tyers hc97st at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 20 12:30:34 BST 1997

I bought 369SOL from AG Kemble in Wigston (actually a TV and video sales place,but they've got an excellent selection of stuff along one wall.)
I doubt even the Leicester clientele have heard of it,but then that's the musical service you get in Leicestershire's outposts. I'll shut up now.

Actually,no I won't. Has anyone got any stuff relating to Scarfo that they can send me for a Scarfo site I'm doing?

Simon Tyers.