Sinister: B&S/Bis in America

Kelso KELSO at xxx.com
Mon Oct 20 15:58:47 BST 1997

Matthew A. Neimark wrote:
>>>Weren't Bis on TOTP with Kandy Pop?  When they
>>>came to America, people didn't make nearly the fuss
>>>they did with B&S.

But then again I know that the first time Bis came over to
New York, they were here for a week and played about 5
different shows in that week, which is kinda doing an overkill
on this city.  If you play that often, you automatically become
that less special.  When Belle & Sebastian came over it was
all rather "exclusive" except for the Sunday nite show.  There
was more mystery about them.

--kelso
NYC