Sinister: TOTP, you c**ts

Nathan Howie 9759754 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 20 17:32:58 BST 1997

It's a bit of a shame that 32 isn't high enough for TOTP.   It would
have been pretty unbelievable seeing Sturt fluff his lines on
national TV.  At least we're safe from the Chris Evans' of this world
claiming to have discovered them, for a while.

Anybody know what songs could be involved on the forthcoming EP or
album(sorry Katrina), and am I right in thinking "The Lonliness of
the Middle Distance Runner" was planned for the current EP  ?, if so
why was it dropped ?.

Finally, the excellent Ballboy are playing here in Edinburgh tomorrow
night, (Tues. 21st, 9pm at Potterow).   I'd definitely recommend
going to see them.

Nathan
"And he said unto them,
             there's nothing in here for your pot"