Sinister: huh?

superbob parachute at xxx.net
Mon Oct 20 20:56:40 BST 1997

alright, regarding the top ten.....i'm not even gonna attempt it. but i
do have a question. i've recognized all the songs (unreleased and
released) except for one. what the hell is "pocketbook angel"? is it one
of those unreleased ones or is it on a compilation or what? i haven't
heard that one talked about on the list before.
-brad

--
i sit in my apartment sullenly, with a broom against my chair.
whenever the neighbors laugh, play music, have sex, show any