Sinister: the family

ByTheSea6 at xxx.com ByTheSea6 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 20 19:40:39 BST 1997

We saw Jeepster's Snow Patrol (was Polar Bear) here in NYC this past weekend.

Charming boys with youthful energy, rosy cheeks, good jokes, lots of bounce.
The obvious comparison is Ash.  Couple of poignant moments, like the chorus
to 100 Things (100 Things we should have done in bed but we never got the
chance to try it) which is basically a flawless piece of teenage i-miss-you
lamentation, and then there was singer Gary's graciously suave moves during
Mogwai's set on the short girl with the Audrey haircut.  The boy is going to
break hearts.

Q:  Has anyone heard the Bitter Springs album yet?  Addison Brothers and It's
Business are both brilliant singles.

wider than a mile,

n.