Sinister: Hell�s Belles (And Sebastian)

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 20 19:32:58 BST 1997

> How many rumours do you want?  Umm...Modern Rock
> Song is scheduled as a
> ep release for December,

will this have Rhoda on it, at last?  i do hope
so... and the lonliness of the middle distance
runner, which i'm just loving a whole lot right
now...?

> Oh, and the December dates for Manchester look
> as being after Xmas but
> before the 31st, so take your guess and i'll let
> you know if you're
> right later on this week!

oooh, we'd like the dates to be finalised soon so
we can decide if it's possible to call in on our
way either to or back from the chilly climes of
bonnie(?!) scotland!  near the 27th would be good
:-)

the duke

--
Tangents On-Line