Sinister: TOTP

Kate Dornan soulandfury at xxx.com
Tue Oct 21 07:51:19 BST 1997

>         exclusive Spice Girls footage from India
>         911
>         Peter Andre

Well, they'll only have an audience of mouthy 13 year old girls soon
anyway, and they might not get quite as much out of B&S as we do... now
if we could just take over the studio for ONE week... we could put on a
fantastic show of the intelligent, sensitive, perverse or underrated...
B&S in star slot, Momus and Minty to scare the little kiddies, Orlando
and various other lovely types, and...hmm...who'd present? ideas
anyone??? :)

Love
  Kate xxx