Sinister: TOTP

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 21 12:25:39 BST 1997

The ideal TOTP would have to have some bands on that people have heard of,
to get viewers' attention, and then throw some obscure stuff at them as
well - B&S (obviously), David Devant, Rialto, and maybe even some Groop
Dogdrill to annoy all the "angry from Manchester" types. Not dissimilar to
The White Room actually; I bet if that was still running B&S would have
appeared by now...

Stuart G

P.S. I can't help thinking it's ironic that Elton John's Diana tribute
song should be knocked down to number 3 in the Charts by;
a, a band who are all about image and no substance (The Spice Girls) and
b, a song about how fake and plastic some celebreties are these days
(Barbie Girl by Aqua).
Or am I just being fasecious again?