Sinister: Orlando

Yummycats at xxx.com Yummycats at xxx.com
Tue Oct 21 15:23:39 BST 1997

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about Orlando record stores.
 I went to Park Avenue CD and, while it was an interesting place, they had
very little of what I was looking for, except they did have the new Cranes ep
collection, two weeks before it's supposed to be out and a Dead Can Dance
bootleg.  I can't rememeber the addresses of those who told me about the
place, or I would have sent this to you individually as opposed to the whole
list, but can you tell me any other stores around?  I went driving around,
but didn't see anything.  I still have a few days left.

Anyone have any word on when the BandS session at west 54th will be on?  The
web site is www.sessionsatwest54th.com and there's no word about it.